Thursday, January 31, 2013

Study Break

Wait what?? Are my facebook senses telling me right? Was fellow Hoya, Bradley Cooper spotted drinking coffee at the local shop on campus? Say it ain't so!

What I think is even more shocking is that I'm posting twice within the same week. Let's just say that is more rare than a celebrity sighting on campus.

These past few days have been crazy hectic for me, but the sad thing is that the days are only going to get worse in the upcoming month. Oh yes. February, the month of love and romance, will be filled with EMT jargon and NaCl. (Did I mention that I'm taking an 11 hour EMT training course on top of my 18 credit schedule? Yay!)

So, I thought I might share with you the only thing that's getting me through these days. Ladies and gents, may I introduce, The Lizzie Bennet Diaries.




This light-hearted remake of Pride and Prejudice gets me through the day with little 5 minute breaks here and there. So I just wanted to share with you all the wonders of Lizzie and crew.

Now....back to chemistry. Or maybe I should leave my room and look for Bradley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog