Friday, February 4, 2011

Mental connections

This past week has been super long and hard. Not the life I imagined for a second semester senior eh? But its a Friday afternoon, I'm in bed, and I'm so ready to go watch an episode of vampire diaries.

But before I go do that, I stumbled upon this gallery here. Does this ever happen to you? When your watching a movie and you suddenly go, "He reminds me of someone!! Who does he remind you off?? WHO???" It bugs me so much when I watch someone who exudes the same manners and demeanor as another actor, but I can never connect it. Believe me, I have seen too many movies to go through a movie without a connection happening...and it's super annoying. The  Minka Kelly/Leighton Meister resemblance always bothered me, but I'm surprised at the Natalie Portman/ Kiera Knightly match up. Weird.

I was watching Wizard of Oz today, and I kept thinking that Danielle Panabaker looked like Judy Garland. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so

Ok I'm going to go watch Vamps now. Speaking of which...




Any of these other girls should have played "Catherine." It might have been more realistic to resemble your ancestor. Not be her.  Or as realistic as vampires, werewolves, and witches can be...you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog