Thursday, January 27, 2011

Oh Zac Efron, I heart yew! Just finished wiping the last few tears from watching Charlie St. Cloud, which wasn't sooo bad as everyone was telling me. Granted, I read the book first, so I knew what to expect, but I was still pleasantly surprised by Zac Efron and Charlie Tahan's acting chops.

Oh and I watched Skins UK. And then Skins US. And also Pretty Little Liars. Oh and a 3 hour Australian Open Match at 3:30 a.m. It's all of that damn snow we got! 2 days stuck at home is making me bored out of my mind, and there is absolutely nothing to do besides watching TV, reading, and eating. But hey, I have been keeping up with my news years resolution of reading more. Does sparknotes count? HA. Just kidding...sparknotes is excess material on top of the actual book we're reading.  

So tomorrow. School, or no school? Meh, I'm going to go watch another episode of Skins. There's my answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Follow by Email