Monday, February 7, 2011

It's just been one of those days when everything goes wrong. School has been seemingly increasing by 20 minutes each day, and the impending doom of this week has added about a billion pounds to my shoulder. Do you know what I hate the most? Annoying little mofo's who ask you for rides, and then inconvenience you in the most annoying-est way possible. Take today for instance. I was in a more rushed than usual mood eager to get home. But I had to stay after for this club, which ran about 1 hour and 15 minutes long (CURSE YOUUU) so this little f-ker asked me for a ride home, which wasn't too shocking since he ALWAYS does. But the catch was, I didn't even need to be there. So for 1 hour and 15 minutes I had to wait for him.

And then when I got home, I found this in my driveway.

















I dread nothing more than a torn card. In the epic words of Darth Vader...




Ugh. Some youtube videos will surely cure anyone of a bad day. But right now I'm just going to wallow. It's not that anything bad  happened, its just that I know what I'm going to have to accomplish this week, and its intimidating already.

And Tanya, if your reading this, please please message me your ID number! I don't want this card to expire, and you would have to suffer!

**Update: Found the card owner! Yay! It took some detective solving skills, and some nice contact people from the website, but it turned out well in the end :)**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog