Sunday, February 13, 2011

Here's an obligatory photo of Charlie and his bone. Let's give a collective awww. I laughed when I realized that I saved the photo as "Charlie bone". Anyone remember reading those books? They were good in a Harry Potter rip-off way. But the similarities were way too obvious. Invisibility cloaks and "houses," just to name a few.

There's nothing to ramble about today, except for the amount of homework/reading I have to get done. Which is why have to keep this short. And also, I have nothing to really say. I survived  last week's hellish schedule and this week looks much better. Yayy...sarcasm.

Oh and I'm sure you heard, but stupid cupid's (stop picking on me) day is tomorrow. Only one man is in my heart this year.
"You have bewitched me, body and soul." Mr. Darcy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog