Saturday, April 4, 2015

Day 43: Before Sunrise

Have you ever seen a movie that really strongly resonated with you long after it ended? For me, it doesn't happen that often. But when it does, I know it's special.

I watched the film Before Sunrise (1995) recently and I absolutely loved it. It's a film that spans 24 hours, and it follows two strangers as they meander through Vienna. It's a film that is so realistic that at times it makes me feel uncomfortable spying on intimate moments.











The unique part is the director made sequels to this film in real time. It follows these two strangers 9 years later, and eventually 20 years later. I haven't watched the latest yet, but I don't want to! Like I said, it's so real to the point that this couple faces problems that all real couples face. But if you want a nice romantic film, you should give the first one a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog