Friday, April 17, 2015

Day 31: The beginning of the end

Today, we had an award ceremony for the minority students in my academic college, the School of Nursing and Health Studies. It marked my first "award" ceremony for graduating seniors, and it really became a tangible thought that we are graduating in exactly 1 month.

After four years, I can truly say I love my major. I love the people I have met, the classes we have (ok most of them), and the opportunities my major provides. All four years we have bonded through the exact same classes, lectures, and assignments. And we have all grown stronger because we shared this forced bond. Yes, all 14 of us. The size of my major has always been a blessing and curse. It's been great to learn so much about each other, but the potential for catastrophic drama also increases. Thankfully I have never witnessed it, but I'm sure there are things I don't know.

So here's to some of the coolest people I will meet in the NHS. Everyone will go and do great things after, whether that be in medicine or in healthcare, and I am proud to say that I knew them in college.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog