Sunday, April 26, 2015

Day 22: White House Garden Tour

3:52 AM and I still know to update blog. Look at my dedication to you three readers. You know who you are homeboi's.

Today, the White House opened their gates to the public for the annual White House Garden Tour. All we had to do was show up and grab two timed tickets, indicating our line up time. We were lucky and got inside by 12:30 PM.

I've lived in the DC, MD, VA area for my entire life. The White House is a standard attraction, but nothing I ever seriously looked at. But today, for the first time in 21 years, I managed to enter the grounds! It was more quick and efficient than the airport! Questionable. And I was still able to get amazing photos. Thanks Barry O! This makes up for all the lack of Easter Egg Hunt invitations.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog