Thursday, April 30, 2015

Day 18: Finals, finally

After what seems like both a draggingly long and surprisingly short semester, finals have finally come around the corner (puns intended?).

It's been a relatively easy semester for me. 12 credits, or 4 classes, is the lowest amount I have ever taken. This, coupled with the fact that most of my classes were pretty easy, made for a relaxing finals period. Except, I don't even know if I can call this "finals" season. I have 3 take home papers. That's it. No in class exam, no 40 page long thesis, no review sessions, nothing. After 2 long years of pre-med requirements, this is how I feel going into study days.



Yet, as lazy as I feel, in the back of my mind I secretly know this will be the last time I can demonstrate my knowledge for the next few years. I've been in a classroom writing papers and taking tests for 18 years (Pre K and K count. Duh). I don't know anything else, and I secretly want to savor these last few papers. Even if it makes me feel like this.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog