Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Little Bit of Winter in Spring Break

It seems odd, don't you think? D.C. got the biggest snowfall all year on my Spring Break. Times like these I really do wish I lived in some sunny state down south, where spring actually means chirping birds and cool lemonade. At this point, I would just take some sunny warmth! Luckily the snow didn't hinder the first half of my break, and by now, it has pretty much turned into a thin trickling stream of melted ice. But naturally, as the weather finally begins to warm up, my guilt settles and seethes into my conscience. It's already Thursday, and school is starting back up. Must not think about it... Here are some photos chronicling my break to take my mind off of it. 

On our way to UVA



Brunch, the reason I breathe!


Always lovely to visit my BFFL






What a small town charmer

Good morning Baltimore!






And back to a sloppy snowfall






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog