Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hello, anyone out there?

It's been too long, and I guess I am at fault. But let's move on from the past...

And look at the future. 2 more weeks left before freshman year. This deserves the biggest of all WTF's. If you don't remember, I just entered college 6 weeks ago. Ok, it felt like six weeks ago, but knowing that it was 8 months ago blows my mind. Time moves at a different pace, and I have no idea how I am supposed to adjust to my other life.

That's the thing though...I feel like have two, such disparate lives--friends who won't understand references, places that only some people know, etc. It'll be interesting to see how, and if,  I will compensate for that at home. I think I'll be Moco me, just your average noobula walking down the street. But who knows? Maybe Hoya me will overrun the noobula. <--Having a conversation with yourself...SO normal.

Exams are coming up, and Monday will be my last freshman class. I can't even wrap my head around all this. Time is flying by so fast, and I don't even know how to put the brakes on it. Next year, I won't have my best friends living down the hall, I won't have a close path to the dining hall, and most importantly, I won't have a roommate! Cheers to a hella lonely sophomore year.

Habitat for Humanity  
Spring break packing! 






Kina Grannis concert. The cutest girl. Ever.
Imaginary friend! Ready to woo my heart! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog