Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Cake Balls.

Cake balls! I've gotten better at them, I swear! I think the key to the perfect bite is the size, and this time I didn't make them too big.

Ingredients:

1 box of cake mix
1 can of icing (if I had more time, I would have classied things up and made my own! But alas...)
1 bag of Semi-sweet chocolate morsels
Anything you like to decorate
and of course LOVE. har har.

-Hopefully you can read and successfully bake the cake from the cake mix.
-Then let your cake cool
-Mash it up like this!
 -For all you future diabetics out there, add a nice spoonful of icing to help the cake to stick together. Personally I would have used cream-cheese icing, but this was already in my pantry.
                                                   

-Mash it together! Yum, red dirt.
 -And then form small round balls! They should be a wee bit smaller than a golf ball.
 -Freeze them for a few hours, or until they're relatively solid.
-Melt your semi-sweet chocolate morsels, and then roll the balls in the chocolate! I'll be the first to say, it's easier said than done, but you just need practice!
-And then you're done!
They look like truffles don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog