Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays everyone! Whether it's Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or simply a few days off,  we should all use this nice break to appreciate the year that just passed. I hope everyone's holidays are going well, and that people don't get too depressed after the crazy holiday slump. I know I will! Especially after the radio stops playing Christmas songs after Monday...I wonder if people will think I'm crazy when I continue to listen to holiday stations on Pandora.

A couple of days ago I made gingerbread cupcakes to get in the holiday cheer. They turned out all right, but I would say they're still not completely presentable yet. One day though, I'll perfect my cupcakes as well as the ones Kappuh makes.


The life of an aspiring baker

So Christmas-y

Cupcake wars anyone?

This masterpiece belongs to mi papa. A duck exploded in the oven...

1 comment:

  1. those cupcakes and cookies look incredible. cupcake for a brick?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog