Friday, September 23, 2011

Awkward and Awsome

Awkward

  • Look at Barry O. 'nuff said.
  • Calling my office job (the philosophy department) and asking the nice woman who works there if I had left my singular flip flop back in the office...Only to realize my "missing shoe" was in my bag the entire time.  
  • Walking out of the library at 3 am...and then being judged by the swipe guard. I know what you're thinking! 


Awesome


  • Staying in the library until 3 am, and then realizing that you got no work done because you were too busy having fun. 
  • Going home to see my precious Charlie for the first time in a month!
  • Buying a sweater, normally priced at $50 in the goddam bookstore, for only $25! #beingasianftw
  • Seeing my awesome blogging spirit being spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog