Saturday, July 9, 2011

Easy A

I got a pocket
got a pocket
got a pocket  full of sunshine...

So I just watched the movie Easy A (I know! I'm a little late on the bandwagon with this one) and let me tell you, gurl it is ludicrous!

No gurl I know would be so proud to boast her whoredom around. But I really like Emma Stone (even if her character has enough confidence to be shared around a Ms. America pagent) because she's so independent...like Katniss. 5 points for Gryffindor if you know who Katniss Everdeen is.

However, what this movie did do was capturing the essence of teen culture. It was almost "mean girls-esque" in its accuracy. I mean, what better way to tell the world your true thoughts than through vlogs or blogs? (teehee)

Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog