Thursday, May 19, 2011

I haven't ranted in a while, so here goes my fuming word vomit.

WHO DA FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

TELLING ME AND MY BEST FRIEND THAT WE'RE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOUR FUCKING GODDAM STAGE.

Giving us attitude and snarky bitchiness, while offering us nothing for the four years we contributed to your institution. NO I DON'T WANT YOUR GOD DAMN MOTHER EFFING PENCILS. You would think, that after increasing your score statistics, improving your school image, and making you look good overall, you could do us a simple favor and seat us together at graduation. You could do ME a simple favor by giving me my cap and gown, not snatching it out of my hands and taking it back. YOU CAN SIMPLY SPELL MY NAME RIGHT. Again, I reiterate. WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE.

I don't need any of your sassy head bobbing and rude responses to dictate how I feel about myself. But I would like some recognition. And I don't think a fucking pencil is enough compensation for my four years of dedication. So give me the best you got. Try to punish us for lashing out at your inappropriate response. But we will FOREVER BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN YOU EVER WILL BE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog