Saturday, December 4, 2010

Just a regular Saturday night...

As I sit in front of the computer on my freezing bony ass, as I have been for the past six hours, I think about how boring my life is. Like any high schooler, I : 
    1) Press snooze 1 billion times
    2) Rush into first period only 5 minutes late
    3) Be bombarded with homework. Delightful!
    4) Do said homework, ie. Facebook, Tetris, Hulu
    5) Head to bed at 1 am
    6) Rinse and repeat.


But oddly enough, as a high school senior, my life has not been that hellish this year. Why is that? I have been applying to colleges (7 total) AND doing my homework like everyone else, so what I am I doing right? Or maybe the question should be- what am I doing wrong? Whatever I'm doing, I have a shit load of time. And I am bored out of my mind. Living up to the stereotype, I have gone job hunting. And that led to an interesting scenario. Let me reenact.


Boss: You got the job!
Me: What?! YAAYYYYYYY!! Let me tell all my friends!!!
Three weeks later...
Me: Why haven't I worked? 
Co-worker: Oh I guess they're not telling you, but they let go half the staff.
Me: ....MOTHERFU-


So instead of working in the perfect store to be at in the middle of the winter, I am left rambling to whoever happens to read this. Who knows. Since no one has actually notified me yet, I'm not completely fired right? Right?? 


But until next time,
The Rambler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog