Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Days 9, 8, 7: A Game of Numbers

It's been a hectic few days. In the past three days I've traveled over 300 miles, slept in 3 different beds, drove 2 different cars, hopped on 1 boat, and walked over 40,000 steps. And finally, I am updating my blog.

Do I feel somewhat deflated knowing that I didn't hold my promise? Yes. But honestly, I just don't have the energy to do it any other way. I don't know how I'm going to travel Europe, but it's going to happen somehow...

So to bring things up to date, this past weekend I went to an intimate wedding at Deep Creek Lake, Maryland. It was a quiet affair, but exciting nonetheless!

The bride and groom rented out two beautiful houses that we stayed in. I told you it was intimate!

Charlie had a blast meeting new friends.

#tbt I went to a middle school dance. 


While also catching up with some old friends on a boat cruise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog