Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 45: En route to Beijing

At this very moment, I am on a flight to Beijing. I was in Beijing for 2 days last year, but this is the first time since 2012 when my entire family can go at the same time. With my sister's medical school schedule, my own school schedule, and my parent's vacation days, it has been virtually impossible to go together. But with my work and Y's residency on the horizon, I'm glad we were able to get together and go to China for (probably) one last time.

Throwback to December 2012, when our entire family got together to celebrate the occasion. Time has passed, which means that there has also been new additions as well as losses. But it is still an incredible moment to gather so many generations together. 

This trip will be incredibly short, but I am still incredibly excited for the food and the shopping!




As promised, I'll still be posting everyday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog