Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Spring Semester

The new semester is upon us, and all I want to do is curl up in my bed back home and snuggle into a black hole. My mind has been on a journey and back these past few days, and all I want to do is go home and sleep in my parents' bed.

In other news, Paula Dean revealed that she has had diabetes for 3 years. Is there anything that shocked you any less? I remember that in our senior issue for my high school newspaper, I said that "In 70 years, I will eat like Paula Dean without giving a hoot about what other people think." Maybe I should reevaluate my dream.

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I just don't really know what to write anymore. I'll cheer up in a few days though, don't worry too much about me.

We all need pictures like these to cheer us up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog